Typing Courses (Fulham): Description, Dates & Times
*For future course dates & times see below - last minute discounts available!!*
Beginners course (£250 for the week):
- A back to basics approach - All letter keys are taught, including punctuation and capital letters.
- Students will learn the importance of having the correct typing posture and seating, to prevent injury.
- Proper typing technique is stressed - Students will be encouraged to focus on accuracy over speed and to not look down at the keyboard
- Small group sizes ensure that each student gets the individual attention s/he needs
- By the end of the week all children will know how to touch type - the only variant is the speed.
Intermediate / Refresher course (£250 for the week):
- This course focuses on improving speed and accuracy for those that already know how to touch type.
- We will focus on honing technique through a range of methods - including copy-typing, dictation and creative writing
NB. Beginners and Refresher Courses run simultaneously. Children are sat according to age and ability/ experience. There will be a break half way through class for drinks/ snacks.
Summer Holidays 2019 @ Sinclair House School, 59 Fulham High Street, SW6 3JJ
Monday 19th - 23rd August
10-11.30am - fully booked
Tuesday 27th - Friday 30th August
9.30-11am - places available
11.30am-1pm - places available
5 day course - £250, 4 day course (due to bank holidays) - £200
To book: Please email email@example.com